Last Updated: Monday, May 18, 2020
Dear FISC Family,
Thank you all for your support during these difficult times. While we still do not know exactly what the future holds, we continue to press forward. As the state of Maryland begins to enter Phase 1 of reopening, we are exploring the options available to us to start programming. We want you to keep in mind that your safety will always be top priority with all programming to start.
With the new rules and regulations set forth by the government and Phase 1 we are enacting the following:
- FISC will begin conducting outdoor programming for our youth age groups
- All programming will adhere to strict social distancing and CDC guidelines at all times
- Check frederickindoor.com/youth-fiscaroo for more information and registration
- FISC patrons’ contracts will continue to be frozen until further notice
- Programs and leagues within the facility are still restricted until further notice
As always, the facility will remain open to the public as we have other businesses that have and will start operations per their own discretion and safety measures.
During these times, FISC is undergoing many projects and updates to prepare for a great reopening when the time comes. You can catch a sneak peak at some of the renovations happening by checking out our social media pages!
We wish you all continued good health and once again, we appreciate your support!