Last Updated: Friday, Nov 13, 2020
Dear FISC Family,
Thank you for your continued support as we try our best to give everyone the safest playing and viewing experience as possible… and most importantly, WORK TOGETHER SO WE CAN STAY OPEN.
Effective November 13, 2020 at 5pm, Frederick County adopted new safety protocols that we must uphold or we are subject to fines and/or mandated closure. Therefore, we are immediately implementing the following updated COVID-19 FACILITY MANDATES
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- Masks are required for ALL athletes and spectators over the age of 5, unless they have a documentable medical condition.
- This means masks must be worn AT ALL TIMES – NO EXCEPTIONS. If you refuse to wear a mask, you will be asked to leave the premises
- Limiting 1 spectator per athlete/player… LIVEBARN.COM WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR OFF SITE STREAMING
- Everyone must have their temperatures taken upon entry to the facility. For your convenience, we have automated thermometers mounted at the main entrance of the facility.
- Only show up no more than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled field time. And please follow arrows and markings on floor to maximize social distancing and flow of patrons
- Do not congregate in common areas. After your scheduled field time, feel free to patronize The Upper Deck. But do not stand around in the lobby and walkways
- AS ALWAYS, STAY HOME if you feel sick or have any symptoms, absolutely no spitting and DO NOT FORGET TO WASH YOUR HANDS
WHAT WE HAVE DONE:
- LIVESTREAM AVAILABLE!!!
- Electrostatic sprayers will be used for additional cleaning
- Additional air purifier fans have been placed around facility
- Foot kickers on restroom doors have been installed
- Continued partnership with Bioactive disinfecting on a regular basis
- Entire facility is cleaned regularly and will continue to do so
- Cleaning after each session – disinfect as many ‘high touch surfaces’ as possible
- plexiglass barriers/dividers installed
- new water fountains with water bottle refill capability – please bring your own water bottle and do not use mouthpiece on water fountains
- If you or your guest at the facility tests positive for COVID-19 or comes in direct contact with someone who has been positively diagnosed within the previous 14 days, is required to report diagnosis or exposure to FISC. All reports will remain anonymous and other players and staff that were potentially in contact with that person/player will be notified
- To report a positive COVID-19 test to FISC, please text POSITIVE to 522-36 and complete brief form.
Our goal is to continue to offer our full range of programming. However, we cannot do that without our patrons help and compliance with the guidelines above. We hope you understand and will help us move forward!
- If at any point you see an area of improvement, you feel unsafe, or you feel that FISC is not doing it’s absolute best to comply with the regulations to stop the spread of COIVD, we kindly ask that you do the noble thing and come to a FISC staff member first to express your concerns.
- Please do not take photos of people in FISC as this infringes on their privacy and it is certainly not the quickest way to resolve issues. The best thing anyone can do is to express concerns directly to the people who can immediately impact and solve the issue at hand
- We know you understand this and are a supportive part of the FISC family. Thank you so much for helping us stay open. We know the new policies are not ideal for anyone, but we MUST enforce them, IT IS SIMPLY THE RIGHT THING TO DO FOR THE SAFETY, HEALTH AND WELL BEING OF US ALL