Last Updated: Monday, May 17, 2021
Dear FISC Family,
Thank you for your continued support as we have tried our best to give everyone the safest playing and viewing experience as possible. And finally, there is a light at the end of the tunnel!
Effective May 15, 2021, Maryland and Frederick County Governments along with the CDC updated and lifted more of the COVID-19 restrictions. Therefore, we are making changes to our COVID-19 safety protocols immediately.
- Masks will no longer be required for individuals who are in compliance with CDC and State Government guidelines of being fully vaccinated. Masks are recommended for individuals who are not vaccinated. (For Gov. Hogan’s full press release click here)
- FISC is able to operate at full capacity. Social distancing will no longer be enforced/required
- Please continue to stay HOME if you feel sick or have any symptoms, and absolutely no spitting on the fields/sidelines
We ask that our patrons respect the decisions of others. We know not all of our patrons, vaccinated or not, are comfortable without a mask. And that is okay! But we also ask that you respect the decision of our patrons that do not wear a mask.
WHAT WE WILL CONTINUE TO DO
- LIVESTREAM AVAILABLE!!!
- Electrostatic sprayers will be used for additional cleaning
- Additional air purifier fans have been placed around facility
- Foot kickers on restroom doors have been installed
- Continued partnership with Bioactive disinfecting on a regular basis
- Entire facility is cleaned regularly
- Cleaning high touch surfaces as much as possible
- If you or your guest at the facility tests positive for COVID-19 or comes in direct contact with someone who has been positively diagnosed within the previous 14 days, is required to report diagnosis or exposure to FISC. All reports will remain anonymous and other players and staff that were potentially in contact with that person/player will be notified
- To report a positive COVID-19 test to FISC, please text POSITIVE to 522-36 and complete brief form.
PLEASE CHECK WITH FISC TENANTS ON THEIR CURRENT COVID-19 PROTOCOLS