CHOOSE A LEAGUE
All teams must meet 10-player minimum. Team captains ensure that rosters are submitted by the deadline and confirm that the teams meet the 10-player minimum. Teams MUST meet the required minimum number of paid players/spots, in order to be scheduled one week prior to the start of the session. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Each team is given one free “Player X” spot per session. Teams can purchase ONE additional” Player X” spot to create roster flexibility. Any paid “Player X” spot can be used to designate a player no later than the end of Week 6 for the divisions. The free “Player X” cannot be used in playoff matches. The “Player X” spots are a great way to invite potential new players to play with your team to see if the player is a good fit without a permanent commitment.
- Open 18+ (Sunday afternoon/night)
- Masters 30+ (Sunday afternoon/night)
- Division I 30+ (Monday nights)
- Division II 30+ (Monday nights)
- Division I 40+ (Wednesday nights)
- Division II 40+ (Wednesday nights)
- Division I 18+ (Thursday nights)
- Division II 18+ (Thursday nights)
- Division III 18+ (Thursday nights)
- Division I 30/25 (Men over 30, Women over 25 on Friday nights)
- Division II 30/25 (Men over 30, Women over 25 on Friday nights)
- Division I 35/30 (Men over 35, Women over 30 on Friday nights)
- Division II 35/30 (Men over 35, Women over 30 on Friday nights
WANT TO PLAY?
Step 1: Get a FISC ID Card by visiting the FISC Welcome Desk. A FISC staff person is ready to help you start the process!
Step 2: Newcomers receive a free two-week play pass to connect with teams and find a good fit. We’re happy you chose FISC!
Step 3: Post an ad in the FISC Classified Ads. This is a great way to connect with other players.
Step 4: Once you connect with a team, sign up and the session fee will be pro-rated.
FISC EXCLUSIVE MONTHLY PAYMENT PLANS
FISC’s payment options are designed with you in mind! Pay As You Play, or Pay Monthly and save!
FISC EXCLUSIVE MONEY SAVING MONTHLY PLAN (requires a 12 month commitment):
FISC is a membership facility and all members are required to maintain a FISC ID card. Get your card online (Youth : Adult) or stop by the FISC Welcome Desk. A staff member will be happy to assist you!
FISC utilizes a Member ID system to manage the ¾ of a million annual visitors and patrons, who use the facility to participate in leagues, camps, clinics, events or fundraisers.
Call Dominick DeAntonio or Tim Nase, Adult League Coordinator, at 240-215-4040 if you have any questions or need help finding a team.